Passionate about technology? Do you have "ninja-like" problem-solving abilities? Looking for a story to be a part of? If so, you're just the candidate we are interested in talking to.
Intras Cloud Services is seeking to add a high energy, charismatic technology evangelist to join our team in the role of Service Desk Technician II.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring proper computer operation so that end-users can accomplish business tasks. Your duties will include resolving escalated end-user help requests within established SLAs, proactively monitoring infrastructure environments, and working with a team of technicians to implement new products. Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostic and help request tracking tools, as well as hands-on help.
You'll be expected to be an excellent communicator in written and oral forms. Your experience explaining IT concepts will be constantly used. Our customers engage us because we take a genuine interest in their businesses and we are fanatics about providing solutions to meet their expectations. That means you'll be constantly learning, evaluating documented resolutions, and analyzing trends for ways to prevent future problems.
- Associates Degree or higher in Computer Science, Internet Technology or related fields and/or 1-3 years applicable work experience in IT support preferred
- Required Knowledge: PC Basics, Windows 7-10 OS familiarity, Office 365, Google G-Suite, Anti-Virus/End Point Security, Basic Networking Principles (Wireless & Wired)
- Preferred Knowledge: Wireless Network Administration, Data Back-Up On-Prem & Cloud Solutions, MS Exchange, Windows Server 2008/12/16, Active Directory Administration
- Certifications in Microsoft platforms such as Azure, MSCP, VSP, or other certifications or equivalent work experience a plus
- Detail Oriented & Top-notch organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Aid Cloud Support Desk customers via phone, ticketing systems, and chat
- Build rapport with Intras Cloud Services support customer
- Escalate problems (when required) to Sr Technicians for quick resolution and assistance
- Record, track, and document the Service Desk problem-solving process for every ticket, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, actions taken, through to final resolution
- Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and FAQ resources on the Internet/Intranet to aid in problem resolution
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications
- Install anti-virus software and ensure virus definitions are up-to-date
- Perform preventative maintenance, including checking and cleaning of servers, patch management, and system updates.
- Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved